Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spring Awakening announces tour route

Since I've been talking about the Tonys this week, just thought I would give you the update on last year's eight-time Tony Award winner, Spring Awakening. They just announced their complete tour route for the 0809 season. In case you don't live in Tampa or NYC, here's a list of all the tour cities, in order, from Sept. 4, 2008 - Aug. 3, 2009...

San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, LA, Tempe, Tampa, Houston, Des Moines, St. Louis, East Lansing, Cleveland, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh, Louisville, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington D.C.

Definitely catch this show if you can. I saw it in April and was blown away. I promise, you won't be disappointed!!! The soundtrack is permanently loaded on my iPod. Other than a couple choice songs from Avenue Q, it's the only Broadway on it. Yes, it's that good!

No comments: