Wednesday, September 19, 2007

DL on HBO Saturday night!

D.L. Hughley will be premiering a new comedy special on HBO this Saturday night (check your local listings for details) - his fourth special for HBO, which is within itself an accomplishment. The special will also be released on video (including Netflix) on 9/25.

Once you've watched the special, you may be so inclined to pick up a ticket for his Nov. 4 appearance at TBPAC. I think this is DL's 3rd trip through TBPAC since I started working here in 1999. As a matter of fact, we've had all of the Kings of Comedy here on more than once occasion.

I've never heard a comedian take down hecklers the way I saw DL do it that first time. I can't even repeat any of them here, being a corporate blog an everything, but his act is well worth the price of admission!

No comments: