Friday, July 24, 2009

Walking With Dinosaurs


For 200 million years the Dinosaurs ruled the earth
Now, they’re back roaming the arenas of Americain an extraordinary theatrical production


Based on the award-winning BBC Television Series WALKING WITH DINOSAURS comes to the St. Pete Times Forum for eight performances only Oct. 14-18, presented by the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center!

In celebration of the public on sale, the St. Pete Times Forum recieved a special hello from the show's BABY T-REX. At 8 feet tall and 12 feet long - this was one BIG baby!

Baby T-Rex screamed, lunged and tore down the velvet ropes. He nuzzled, he sniffed and he brought a lot of smiles (and a few screams) to happy campers from around Hillsborough County. One of those happy campers was me - I got nuzzled.


WALKING WITH DINOSAURS features 17 roaring, snarling “live” dinosaurs mesmerize the audience – and are as awe-inspiring as when they first walked on earth! Can't imagine all this on stage? Then watch this clip!

I am counting down the days to see this show. I also would like to nominate myself as president of the Baby T Rex fan club. I love you T!!!!!

- Kari G.

No comments: