Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Last minute holiday ideas

We have a philosophical commitment to not make this blog too sales oriented (as opposed to the blog for Jobsite that I run - I'm shameless over there), but I'd really be remiss if I didn't throw out some things that would make swank gifts. I don't feel so bad about it because I'm constantly hearing stuff like "Oh my god - so-and-so is coming?? Don't you guys advertise? What? It's sold out? How's that possible?"

So here you go, lazy shoppers, a list of shows guaranteed to make that special person swoon. Shows with tickets still available (at the time of the writing of this post anyway).

Not sure what someone may like? Hook them up with a gift certificate and they can make up their own mind.

Opera Diva Deborah Voigt - Jan. 5
State Ballet Theater of Russia's Cinderella - Jan. 6
All the Great Books (abridged) - Jan. 12 - Feb. 4
The Ant and the Grasshopper - Jan. 13
Paula Poundstone - Jan. 19
Jon Stewart - Jan. 20
Monty Python's Spamalot - Jan. 23 - Feb. 4
This is How it Goes - Jan. 25 - Feb. 11
Marc Salem's Mind Games - Jan. 25 - 28
LeRoy Bell - Jan. 29
MOMIX - Feb. 1
Tango Pasion - Feb. 4

-- David J/TBPAC

No comments: