Thursday, August 27, 2009

O.A.R. = B.N.E. (Best Night Ever)


For all of you that keep up with this blog, you might know that O.A.R. was at TBPAC last night. Furthermore, you may know that I attended the concert with my boyfriend and a group of friends (one of which turned 24 yesterday!).

Did you go? If not, shame on you!

Let me start by saying this was one of the best concerts I have been to! I have been to my fair share of concerts, but there was either rain, sweaty people, drinks spilled on me, etc. to always make me think, “Hmm maybe you shouldn’t do this anymore.” BUT this experience was perfect! Carol Morsani Hall has air conditioning! There were cool people jamming around me and not a raincloud in sight! O.A.R., of course, made the night the most memorable, and the fact my boyfriend and his friends were singing in my ear the whole time was an added bonus. No really, I have pictures! That’s right! Wahahaha (that’s my evil laugh), blackmail! =)

Bottom line, if O.A.R. comes to your town please go, you won’t be disappointed. They have a different set list every night and really know how to play their music. Their heading to Orlando for a concert tonight (Aug 27), totally tempted to call into work just to drive there, but last night can not be topped!

Check out their website at www.ofarevolution.com for tour dates, merchandise, photos and video…I know I will!
- Intern A.P.

No comments: