Monday, March 31, 2008

Podcast with Joseph Siravo



I first heard Joseph Siravo speak at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center’s Corporate Partners Luncheon, where he talked to our corporate donors about his experiences as an actor and educator. I was so intrigued by his comments that I asked to talk with him further. After 16 years on the TBPAC staff, I am still amazed and inspired every time I get to interact with the artists that bring their magical talent to our stages and classrooms. As a fundraiser, I love to hear artists share their perspective on arts in our county, the importance of arts education and how the arts have shaped their lives. I was lucky enough to sit down with Siravo, “Gyp DiCarlo” in Jersey Boys, while he was in Tampa -- check out the TBPAC podcast to hear what he shared with me.

- Julie Britton

No comments: